T.I. is speaking out on his son King Harris going viral over his new smile. T.I. says while he was proud of his son for putting on his grown man pants, saving up his dough and getting himself some new teeth, his momma, Tiny Harris, wasn’t here for how they turned out. And while the rest of the world made fun of him, his younger sister, Heiress Harris, is defending him. 

RELATED: T.I.’S Son King Harris Claps Back At Big ‘Teeth Trolls

While speaking with Philly’s own radio host DJ Diamond Kuts, T.I. gave some more background on how his 18-year-old son and his pearly whites went viral. In a clip from his recent interview, Tip begins, “Aye look man the man said he wanted his teeth and he put his paper up and stacked his money and he went and got his teeth done, right? I respect and admired and celebrate the actual process he went through to get them done.”

The “Live Your Life” rapper continued, “So, when I seen him, I congratulated him. I was like, ‘Yeah! Man, hell yeah! They white, man. They’re nice. The dentist did you a good job.’ So I’m giving him props, and his momma walk and the first thing she say is, ‘Why the hell is they so damn big?’”

Tip went on to say, “But, what y’all don’t understand is that he’s a growing boy. He’s going to grow into it. He’s gonna get bigger!”

RELATED: Zonnique Supports Brother King’s Veneers After ‘Big Teeth Trolls’ Roast His New Smile Online

While Tip, Diamond Kuts and the rest of the room joke about King’s new set of pearly whites, his little sister, Heiress Harris, hops on the microphone and says, “Don’t talk about my brother like that.”

Prior to the clip of Tip going viral, King’s older sister, Zonnique Pullins, defended him as well over his new veneers. While speaking to TMZ, she said, “I support whatever my brother wanna do. I feel like people criticize whatever is pretty much, like, kind of foreign. Or is not the normal….. If [King] likes it, I love it.”

At the time, King’s mom Tiny took to Instagram and said, “Would like to thank @drmariomontoya for giving @the_next_king10 a #BillionDollarSmile 😁. Had to post slide 2 for the #BigTeethPatrol to show his smile been asf before; they’re just white now.🦷 💎Either way, he loves them and that’s all that matters! Regardless to what he does, everyone always seem to have their personal perspective of him, which is fine. -But y’all don’t really know him frfr, truth is real 🥷🏾 fwh and the ladies love ’em!”

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Says ‘Teeth’ Are One Of Her ‘Biggest Turn-Ons’ — ‘The Straighter, The Hornier I’ll Get’

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

Source





Source link

The post T.I. Speaks On Son King Harris’ New Smile Going Viral, Says Mom Tiny Harris Was Skeptical appeared first on Crypto New Media.



* This article was originally published here

Post a Comment